• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTV's The Challenge discussion thread

Bananas is always such a tool on these after shows and I don't know how he gets away with stuff even though it's on camera

Real World: Go Big or Go Home debuts Thursday, March 17.
The Challenge: Rivals III debuts in May.

How was the new Real World? I forgot about it and didn't record it, not sure if I want to bother, which would be huuuuuge, but there's plenty of good shit on right now and I'm not very interested.

It was actually pretty good. It's pretty much a new version of The Challenge.
That one girl is racist. Holy shit, this won't end well.

Okay, I broke down and watched. Yeah, the SC girl who basically complimented the black chick on the fact she didn't act black like all the "colored people" in SC....woah.

I feel like this entire season is an advertisement for hoverboards, but I thought those were banned now because they catch on fire and explode. They do look fun though

Probably will end up regret saying this when he freaks out in a later episode, but for now the pansexual ex-Mormon dude seems like a really nice guy. He should start wearing pants around the house though.

I've enjoyed this season so far, hopefully the challenge pick up a little bit. Also someone has to go home so I wonder who it will be

It's a shame no one is watching this season, because Dione is the best Real World cast member in a long time. This guy is fantastic TV.

Real World: Go Big or Go Home PREMIERES TONIGHT and The Challenge: Rivals III thread

The Love in the Real World special thing that came on after this week's episode was awesome. They should do way more of these. Such a blast from the past. And they showed MCKENZIE from New Orleans 2. Best RW cast member of all time.

Tony and Madison from RW Chicago broke up after Tony banged the chick on the Challenge but then found out Madison was pregnant and they had a fucking baby together. Holy shit.

Tony and Madison from RW Chicago broke up after Tony banged the chick on the Challenge but then found out Madison was pregnant and they had a fucking baby together. Holy shit.

Oh yeah. That's REAL FUCKIN LIFE say hey. I run across their Instagram every now and then and think wow. That happened.

The Challenge: Rivals III debuts Wednesday night, May 4th if you want to set the DVR.

Back