• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTV's The Challenge discussion thread

Why wasn't Jemmye brought back to honor Knight's memory? That was BS!

The Diem/CT/Faith thing just felt forced and weird. Like I think they just wanted to be able to show CT in previews for the show. Speaking of the previews, we still haven't seen Zach yet, have we?

The Diem/CT/Faith thing just felt forced and weird. Like I think they just wanted to be able to show CT in previews for the show. Speaking of the previews, we still haven't seen Zach yet, have we?
They had a preview of either the remaining season or next week where CT and Zach team to compete against the red/blue teams.

I really want to see Kelly Anne's boobs, not in a sexual way, but just to see how it's possible that her nipples are located in such weird places on her boobs. I've mentioned before on this thread, but she constantly has pokies and they don't make any sense in terms of their placement on the boobs.

This is the only thing my gf comments on when she's on screen other than how absolutely crazy Kelly Anne is. They basically point up, it's really weird.

Jenna is just dominating the women right now which is good for her team because if her bloodline ever has to go in it may be the first time a competitor has ever died on set.

Zippy chance Abe can finish a final. He's so fat.
He's also getting the "crazy" edit vs the real competitor edit. You know it's likely either him or Bananas is going to eliminate the other so with Bananas luck, Abe gets eliminated and Bananas wins his 9,000th challenge even with dumbo Vince because Bananas is lucky.

With it being a guys elimination it looks like either Bananas or Vince will go into elimination. Probably be beneficial for Bananas to throw the competition so it's him in elimination and not Vince.

With it being a guys elimination it looks like either Bananas or Vince will go into elimination. Probably be beneficial for Bananas to throw the competition so it's him in elimination and not Vince.

I can't believe Vince and Bananas survived elimination. I don't nderstand how Bananas survives even though everyone knows he is fucking them over

Also I would have loved to have seen Vince have to play CT in that final after messing with him for no reason in that bar

I kinda respect Mike and Abe being ballsy enough to keep volunteering for the pit but seriously, what the hell? Don't ever volunteer yourself to be up for elimination, let alone do it twice. Even if you're going to get voted in, make them vote you in.

When both the Boston Asshole and Mike lost 3-0, instead of determining a winner based on time, why didn't they just have them go head-to-head against each other? That was dumb.

When both the Boston Asshole and Mike lost 3-0, instead of determining a winner based on time, why didn't they just have them go head-to-head against each other? That was dumb.

lol... the whole challenge should have just been mike versus the cuz best 2 out of 3. they added like 4 different unnecessary/unfair variables so that they could tease ct and zach in promos for most of the season.

I kinda respect Mike and Abe being ballsy enough to keep volunteering for the pit but seriously, what the hell? Don't ever volunteer yourself to be up for elimination, let alone do it twice. Even if you're going to get voted in, make them vote you in.

Yeah I don't get it. They keep talking about "nobody has any integrity" and no one is "a man," but there's no style points - if you lose you lose and you can't lose if you're not in the pit. So dumb.

Yeah I don't get it. They keep talking about "nobody has any integrity" and no one is "a man," but there's no style points - if you lose you lose and you can't lose if you're not in the pit. So dumb.

Yep. Especially when mike had the opportunity to put Vince in the Pit in their group meeting after Jenna voted for him.

Worst Final 4 since that year UConn beat Butler in the final.

Worst Final 4 since that year UConn beat Butler in the final.

Lol.

Kind of was a shitty cast really. Abe was the only one who was ever really going to challenge Johnny. And he wasn't even part of original cast

Hopefully adding Wes and Zach back next season will help

The Challenge: Battle of the Bloodlines and future Real World thread

It began as a weak cast, and Leroy going out early was also bad for competition.

Gotta say, love him or hate him, Bananas is a helluva beast. Every season you've got guys with huge show muscles like Corey and Zach, and while those guys gas out and fail, Bananas is still chugging along. Respect. He has earned the GOAT title.

It began as a weak cast, and Leroy going out early was also bad for competition.

Gotta say, love him or hate him, Bananas is a helluva beast. Every season you've got guys with huge show muscles like Corey and Zach, and while those guys gas out and fail, Bananas is still chugging along. Respect. He has earned the GOAT title.

He has also become a very gracious loser (in the rare instances it happens).

Back