• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTV's The Challenge discussion thread

The pit with Abram running around screaming like a crazy person with a bloody nose was hilarious

Yeah, the aftershow made me feel bad for Cara. She needs to get out of their now. That dude is a lunatic. I'm wondering what footage they had that was gonna make Abram kill Thomas. That woulda been interesting.

My favorite part of the episode tho was right after Vince told Abram about Cara and Tom's relationship. Abe saw right through it, knew it was a desperate play from Bananas and then flipped out and did exactly what Bananas wanted anyway.

Uh not at all. The aftershow on Wednesday was a little scary.

Yeah at some point MTV should have realized that safety was more important than voyeurism. That host was really irking me with her enthusiasm trying to incite something.

Also is it me or has Vince been a terrible competitor so far? And he tries to come at CT next week? Kiss the ring son.

Also is it me or has Vince been a terrible competitor so far? And he tries to come at CT next week? Kiss the ring son.
He will get Bananas eliminated. Their team probably has the biggest difference between partners in terms of physical/mental/social skills. I really look forward to CT hopefully embarrassing him next week.

Also, it seems like Kelly Anne is pissing people off again next week. So if the blue team continues to be the awful team that they have shown thus far, she's probably going in.

Yeah, the aftershow made me feel bad for Cara. She needs to get out of their now. That dude is a lunatic. I'm wondering what footage they had that was gonna make Abram kill Thomas. That woulda been interesting.

Unless Abe is acting, that dude really should not be on TV, as he appears to have some legit mental issues. But I love that he's on my TV.

Keep in mind Abe is a dude who got arrested for public urination and proceeded to smear his shit all over the walls of his jail cell, so I don't think it's an act.

Jenna is a competitor but I still can't believe her cousin is still on. That cousin has to be one of the weakest competitors. If she gets in the pit that shit is donezo.

My favorite part of the episode tho was right after Vince told Abram about Cara and Tom's relationship. Abe saw right through it, knew it was a desperate play from Bananas and then flipped out and did exactly what Bananas wanted anyway.

Yep. I thought for a second he was going to turn it on Vince and Bananas in the bus when Jamie asked him who started it all. But he just kept getting crazier

He will get Bananas eliminated. Their team probably has the biggest difference between partners in terms of physical/mental/social skills. I really look forward to CT hopefully embarrassing him next week.

Also, it seems like Kelly Anne is pissing people off again next week. So if the blue team continues to be the awful team that they have shown thus far, she's probably going in.

Don't get the Vince love. I agree with both of you. He is awful

Unfortunately looks like we get him in next Rivals

Jenna is a competitor but I still can't believe her cousin is still on. That cousin has to be one of the weakest competitors. If she gets in the pit that shit is donezo.

Jenna has surprised me but I still think she is pretty weak

Takes a pretty big dbag to talk shit to a guy who came in for only a day to honor the life of dearly missed friend/love and was not an actual competitor.

It amuses me how TJ pronounces "bloodlines" like "bluhlines."

This is the worst crop of final 5 teams EVER. Other than Johnny Bananas, none of these folks are worthy. Who's the 2nd strongest team? Cory and Mitch? A team with MITCH is the 2nd strongest team? Holeey shit.

the format once they created teams that split up the bloodlines was dumb. there is no incentive to win the challenges if you're still going home if your bloodline loses.

This is the worst crop of final 5 teams EVER. Other than Johnny Bananas, none of these folks are worthy. Who's the 2nd strongest team? Cory and Mitch? A team with MITCH is the 2nd strongest team? Holeey shit.

I think Abe and his bro and Jamie and Cara will have something to say by the end. But ya these teams suck

All went to hell when Leroy had to leave

But this wasn't a strong group of players from the start

You must have forgotten about Abe and bro.

What a waste of CT. At least think up a competition where it is him vs. everyone and he gets paid based on how well he does.

I'm not impressed by Abe. Did you see that gut he's packing? He talks a big game, but no amount of amphetamines or whatever it is he's snorting is going to get him through a final.

I really want to see Kelly Anne's boobs, not in a sexual way, but just to see how it's possible that her nipples are located in such weird places on her boobs. I've mentioned before on this thread, but she constantly has pokies and they don't make any sense in terms of their placement on the boobs.

Back