• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTV's The Challenge discussion thread

By far most excited to see Camila and Camila Sister. I wonder if they will end up making out with each other.

Having Thomas and Tony from the last 2 RW seasons on the same challenge is going to be confusing. Tony is the guy with the Cajun accent and Thomas came from a rich family, but otherwise, I don't think I could correctly answer trivia questions about which is which.

Interesting. I guess we can only hope for a sibling to hook up with someone's ex and shit to go down.

If Camila and Camila Sister do 0-RBI single in hot tub with each other, will MTV show that or is that like considered obscenity? Need a lawyer to help us out.

tumblr_lz5yf2eIPN1qhdliio1_5001.png

If Camila and Camila Sister do 0-RBI single in hot tub with each other, will MTV show that or is that like considered obscenity? Need a lawyer to help us out.

They would show it but just make Camilla tweet that one of them is adopted.

Actually, calling it now. If it seems like MTV is making a point to say one of these family pairs isn't blood related, those are the ones that hook up.

Is this girl that they're calling KellyAnne the one that dated Cuhutta for a while? Cause it resembles her but that ain't her same face.

Home girl who went home last night had a solid run: blowie in the bathroom with a dude who lives with his girlfriend and then thrown into the pit on an elimination where she may have never had a chance with her size to get leverage on the last two posts - all in the span of 48 hours.

Glad the show is back.

Hated to see the succubus lose to Jenna, who is the most boring character on the show, year in and year out.

Wonder if they'll ever mention the baby Cory had at the very end of his RW season. Cory made a big deal out of how he was going to be there for the kid, which I assume isn't happening since the kid lived in Raleigh and Cory is apparently a personal trainer in LA.

I'm getting tired of seeing Aneesa struggle through challenges. It's like watching Kobe this season, except she was never an elite competitor to begin with.

Also, (if possible) they need to have an all-star competition soon. No weak players, no weak teams, just pure steroids & hot-headedness. They'd have to convince a few people to come out of retirement but it'd be great. Maybe another Goulag-style challenge with smaller teams in the beginning before a free-for-all.

So they're definitely gonna mix the teams up for this week and potentially permanently moving forward. It will be interesting to see how they handle that.

My favorite part of the first episode was the glass of red wine Nany was drinking at 7 am that contained like 22 ounces of wine.

Back