• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTV's The Challenge discussion thread

I think we can all agree that TJ's withering criticism of Jay and Jenna for being quitting pussies was a top-3 TJ Lavin moment of all time.

"Jay, are you crying?"

I also love that Jay said something about how Twitter was going to destroy "them" for punking out. I wish Jenna had reminded him that HE was the one that couldn't handle it.

All the wrestling fans hate the Miz, but he's so sick. Think WWE is misusing him. He's so good at being a heel, he needs a push.

I thought this was going to be news that the Real World had been renewed.

Can't believe you boners haven't already alerted me that the new Challenge season starts tomorrow. What the FUCK, guys? Can we get a thread title change?

Only learned about it cause I was searching for Charlie Brown Christmas on my cable guide and booyah "Challenge" came up and I was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaat?" and was furious you buttholes hadn't told me.

Who is Chris and how do we get him to do a thread title change? Or do we just start a new fresh thread? If new thread, I nominate Plama as the thread keeper going forward as I trust he will provide updated titles when appropriate.

I think Jenna is doing it again maybe. IS ZACH PLEASE LET ZACH BE. Those 2 are still together, BTW.

I looked up the cast a month ago and was not pumped.

Alumni Original season Bloodline Relation Finish
Abram Boise[a] RR: South Pacific Michael Boise[a] Brothers
Aneesa Ferreira RW: Chicago Rianna Polin Cousins
Camila Nakagawa Spring Break Challenge Larissa Nakagawa Sisters
Cara Maria Sorbello Fresh Meat II Jamie Banks Cousins
Christina LeBlanc AYTO?: Puerto Rico Emily Reese Sisters
Cohutta Grindstaff RW: Sydney Jill Tuttle Cousins
Cory Wharton RW: Ex-Plosion Mitch Reid Cousins
Dario Medrano AYTO?: Puerto Rico Raphy Medrano Twin Brothers
Jenna Compono RW: Ex-Plosion Brianna Julig Cousins
Johnny Devenanzio RW: Key West Vince Gliatta Cousins
KellyAnne Judd RW: Sydney Anthony Cuomo Cousins