• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Super Bowl XLIX Sunday Game Thread

Remember that time someone from Mississippi who went to west alabama and was an undrafted free agent made the biggest play of the Super Bowl

Carroll trying so hard not to pull a palma right now

BUT GAME THEORY THOUGH

no you completely fucked up the easiest play call imaginable

Your beast rb who is especially a beast on the goal line, is fired up and ready to win the game for you, and you run a pick play dependent on three guys to pull for you, your qb to throw a perfect ball, and your second receiver to get the timing right.

BUT GAME THEORY THOUGH

no you completely fucked up the easiest play call imaginable

Your beast rb who is especially a beast on the goal line, is fired up and ready to win the game for you, and you run a pick play dependent on three guys to pull for you, your qb to throw a perfect ball, and your second receiver to get the timing right.

And that easiest play call imaginable wasn't available on 3rd down?

i mean if you're gonna throw then take a stab at a corner fade to your 6'5" foot locker salesman

Does anybody want to tell me why I should watch The Blacklist? I'm too lazy to change the channel and I want to avoid pundits dry humping the Pats and the city of Boston.

Does anybody want to tell me why I should watch The Blacklist? I'm too lazy to change the channel and I want to avoid pundits dry humping the Pats and the city of Boston.

Can't help you out there, but I do recommend "The Fall" on Netflix. So good. Just discovered it this week.

perhaps tribble kids haven't had to quantify their #hottakes before, I dunno

Back