• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clinton Email Problem

hahaha. Dethroned? hahahahaha. Did you think that was going to get a rise out of me?

Post counts and "mod dethronement". Your insults are so lame. You just are not an intentionally funny person.

I don't think about you at all.

You just responded to something I typed. That required you to think about what I wrote, which means you thought about me, however briefly. In fact, just seeing my username and your brain going, "that idiot again?" is you thinking about me.

Maybe you meant to say that you think of me as little as possible? I'm fine with that.

hahaha. Dethroned? hahahahaha. Did you think that was going to get a rise out of me?

Post counts and "mod dethronement". Your insults are so lame. You just are not an intentionally funny person.

The irony

Is that a real thing? Hard to tell from the fuzzy picture.

Either way, leave it to Fox News to get butthurt about the liberal media cropping out a Republican from a picture of an event many Republicans opted out of.

You'll be lucky if you even get to vote for Joe Biden. Your only serious candidate is going up in flames.

The Clintons have survived much worse.

The Clintons have survived much worse.

If she is indeed the nominee, does this make you not vote for her? If the Pubs were the Pubs of the 90's, I'd vote for their candidate in a second however with the crazies running the show there in chance in hell of that happening.

I voted against Bill in the 90s. The only reason I will vote for whoever the Dems nominate is there's no way the Pubs run somebody who stands up to the crazies. I have little respect for the current Republican Party but I'm shocked so many Senators signed the letter to Iran.

Last edited:
Howard Dean was on Morning Joe this morning completely dismissing this as a right wing ploy fueled by "pack journalism" and saw absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Back