• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs. Pitt Game Thread - We Are Such Losers

Collins and Moore are going to be a force together in the post. And I love how Doral dunks everything with authority.

Quite a nice showing by the freshmen so far. Mighty nice.

Moore scored! Get him out of there STAT!!!!!

Agree. Haven't been this excited about freshman in a long time. Collins, Crawford and Moore are really strong.

Collins and Moore are going to be a force together in the post. And I love how Doral dunks everything with authority.

Me too. Seems like it's been a long, long time since we have had big man who tried to dunk everything! And, who could.

Quite a nice showing by the freshmen so far. Mighty nice.

Don't worry, they won't be playing much longer. Manning doesnt like rotations that work.

watch, Doral will be back on the bench after the commercial.

Good to see Moore back on the court after the timeout. Play him around the TV timeouts like 14-10 and 6-2 each half. That's 16 minutes in 8 two min intervals.

You know that really pisses me off. Bzzz was supposed to be rebuilding the program and after 4 years he left a program that needed major rebuilding, thanks Ron!

Wow. Can't be any clearer than this. Moore and Collins out and we fall apart.

Back