• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs. Pitt Game Thread - We Are Such Losers

Wilbekin is awful. A 6'1 shooting guard who can't play defense, can't drive, and can't shoot.

Dont understand why Wilbekin gets playing time. He is not real smart or talented. Also, Devin needs to work on squaring up for shots and less just throwing at the basket.

Dont understand why Wilbekin gets playing time. He is not real smart or talented. Also, Devin needs to work on squaring up for shots and less just throwing at the basket.

He should get 10 minutes a game off the bench just to see if he can get hot shooting. Otherwise he is worthless.

CMM , I feel for you but why you get the PT you get, I do not know. He is a shell of himself.

CMM , I feel for you but why you get the PT you get, I do not know. He is a shell of himself.

Well, he was pretty good last time out.

Thing with Codi, you can usually tell early on if he has it. Tonight he doesn't.

Manning doesn't owe those two seniors shit. What have they done???? They've been losers their whole career at Wake.

I'm pretty sure at this point that I'm just watching the freshman + Hudson progress individually.

I'm pretty sure Dinos didn't do ladder drills that he was told to do this off season.

Back