• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs. Pitt Game Thread - We Are Such Losers

Another road half where we shoot the ball extremely well, only to trail at the half.

It's really inconceivable that we could play that well and still find a way to be behind once we got to halftime. but 5-11 FT's and missed 3 straight one and one's so gave up 6 points in the last 3 minutes.

It's going to be really interesting to see how we waste Crawford's pure talent over the coming years.

It's really inconceivable that we could play that well and still find a way to be behind once we got to halftime. but 5-11 FT's and missed 3 straight one and one's so gave up 6 points in the last 3 minutes.

We like to prove the inconceivable is actually conceivable.

Agree. 5-11 ft's is ridiculous. Going to cost us another game.

CMM 0 points again. 4 turnovers. Hope he gets 19 more minutes in second half. He and Wilbekin are killing us this year. Thank goodness neither will play next year.

Turnovers, missed free throws and a ton of open shots given away makes losing fairly predictable. Plus we are not rebounding.

Do announcers notice our losing streak? Seems like it doesn't come up during broadcasts as much as one would think. I guess we are officially an attention vacuum.

I'm sure Danny will make necessary adjustments....

...to give up 50 in the 2nd half.

Moore is going to go at least 35 minutes of real time as the last person to score a FG.

Do announcers notice our losing streak? Seems like it doesn't come up during broadcasts as much as one would think. I guess we are officially an attention vacuum.

We are a talented but enigmatic team according to the announcers which is probably the AD spin as well.

Yeah, they act as if we don't suck. Too much respect for Manning as a player to fully realize how poor a job he's done as a coach this year?

We are a talented but enigmatic team according to the announcers which is probably the AD spin as well.

I'm sure Ron briefs the announce crew before the games as to what to say. What they should be saying is what kind of shithead AD lets a program that was once pretty good, become such a laughing stock.

Back