• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

When will Wake return to the NCAA tournament

When will Wake next make the NCAA tournament

• Next Year

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • 2017/2018

Votes: 53 28.0%
  • 2018/2019

Votes: 37 19.6%
  • 2019/2020 or beyond

Votes: 90 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shake

Reaction score
Making the NCAA's is the only standard of a successful season...I see 2019 or beyond

Last edited:
I said when coach Danny was hired it would take 6 years to get there. I think next year they start a streak of 3 NITs in a row. Danny is building a program that will last and it will take time to get the right personnel in here. WE have to be patient.

Jeff had us heading in the right direction and I would not have fired him. His last year we were 17-16 with wins over Duke and UNC. Now we just have to wait and be patient.

Does Wake return to the NCAAT while Wellman is still in charge?

all these teams are so much better than we are it is really incredible

I realize how much I've been punishing myself by mostly watching Wake basketball.

You just don't go from 2-16 in the ACC to playing at this level in a year or two.

you shoulda have segregated the 2019/2020+ segment. See how many votes we can get for 2024/2025+ !!

Remember when we fired a guy who had just won a first round game for lack of post season success?

Obviously this is a BIG if, but if we get a really good grad transfer next year to play small forward I think we could end up being a bubble team. A whole lot of things would have to go right for that to happen but one can hope...

This will be a great poll to bump in about three years. People around here are delusional.

Back