• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diplomacy

What timelines are we aiming for with this? Speaking only for Doofus and I, we can make a move a day pretty easily (not counting time needed for negotiations and correspondence). I will need to look over things tonight when I get home for sure though.

just finalize when your shit is done

Diplomacy is fun, but takes a lot of time - I can join a next game whenever it starts.

Diplomacy is fun, but takes a lot of time - I can join a next game whenever it starts.

if theres enough of us we can start a separate game

dadeacs
smoove
sd3
doofus/numbers whoever wants to break off from the main game

would need 3 more

I probably can play. Just dont yell at me if i dont finalize right away

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

if theres enough of us we can start a separate game

dadeacs
smoove
sd3
doofus/numbers whoever wants to break off from the main game

would need 3 more

playing two at once is not so bad. IF you get stuck on 6 let me know.

id also play in another.

might want to reach out to HTTD to see if he has time to do one as he plays diplo

He likely does not have time in the next week or two (I know work is busy this time of year for him) but who knows down the road. While it can take up time to play, it is generally spread out and can be handled at night if you can't respond during the day either.

Let's start up another next week. I want to keep watching along with toogs for at least the first few rounds on this one

For the current game, will the game progress once we all get our orders in/finalize? I don't see any point in waiting all weekend to get to the next round, especially in the opening day.

If we all agree on a deadline (say 12 tonight) to finalize and move on would that work?

I'm down to play a separate game as long as the deadlines are "normal" and it's not an expedited game or anything. I can set up an account and start a game (private) for people to join if they would like. I'll set it up so the rules are the same as the current ongoing game. I think with the first couple games maybe it's better not to be "anonymous" just so everyone gets a feel for the game first? I don't think it matters either way but if people have a strong preference let me know and I'll get a game going.

well damn lets go then, I'm still gonna follow along with the other game at the same time, just a heads up

Any thoughts on a hard finalizing time short of the 3 days that is on the website?

New game up.

Pit Does Diplomacy
godeacs

Did random for country as there are noobs mixed in with some vets, so there is no benefit/exploitation.

DaDeacs
Smoove
Doofus
Numbers
SD3
Bernie
Manifest

Last edited:
Back