• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready to put all of these grape Skittles in my mouth at the same time. I expect it to be intense.
7b0cb174e6cbf6f267fb3430446e1bff.jpg

Currently drinking a Smack Tea Chiller at the Kava Bar. It numbs the tongue and I'm feeling real chill.

About jump in Barton Springs next.

Does this have ketum in it Brasky or is it just kava? Ain't smack tea without the ketum. I need to TM this shit.

I placeboed so hard on kava yesterday. I think the reverse tolerance deal is just a sales ploy but I'mma probs try again. Had a "shot" of it then a kavatail with juice. I'm skeptical.

best TV day ever tomorrow? US open with a good leaderboard, NBA game 7 and Battle of the Bastards?

Anybody else see Townie in the latest Hardees commercial?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Got a pretty sweet apartment in Asheville that looks out over the mountains and French Broad River. Can't wait to see how it looks in the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back