• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its weird that NC is like the middle of smack tea but then they care so much about bathrooms and aren't even close to legalizing weed

I wonder if the Devil will be the new kids godfather? It's a long shot but that would be hot

I emailed our mutual friend today telling him of said coincidence of my friend and devil and all he said back was "A sick kid," so I think the chances are pretty good.

17530ce631af32ce26ea77d2955bc6e9.jpg

Just picked up a fully loaded focus st.

Guys, the Recaro seats are gorgeous.

And it it fast as fuck

Very happy with this purchse.

Yes I know gti blah blah

so charlotte peeps - what's my best option for a pool since our city council decided to block the plaza-midwood one that was two blocks from my house. I need one asap; no "3 year waiting list" bullshit.

You're pretty screwed. You're supposed to get on a waiting list when you're pregnant or before.

So CCC has a few years waiting list in your neighborhood.

Also close is Charlotte Swim & Tennis, but that also has a long waiting list.

Same with Barclay Downs but the wait can be shortened if you move to that neighborhood.

Foxcroft Hills on Sedley Rd is a good option. They're building a new pool and clubhouse this fall. They used to never have a wait list but since they announced the new facility I thing they may have one now. You'll need resident members to recommend you.

Foxcroft East is the one in Fairview and it's a fun club. Not sure about the wait.

SouthPark Swim & Tennis is another one to check.

Problem is once you get outside of your neighborhood you're less likely to know people.

You could also rent an apartment for three months a year. Really wouldn't cost much more.

I had a really weird dream last night - it involved the presidential motorcade going past my house on a parade route, and someone offering me smack tea and there were all up in my face about it and i said "oh, i know all about smack tea!" and there was a pizza man (who wasn't actually my pizza man, but i could tell he was supposed to be because dreams are like that) and it was bizarre. thanks, boards.

I had a really weird dream last night - it involved the presidential motorcade going past my house on a parade route, and someone offering me smack tea and there were all up in my face about it and i said "oh, i know all about smack tea!" and there was a pizza man (who wasn't actually my pizza man, but i could tell he was supposed to be because dreams are like that) and it was bizarre. thanks, boards.

God, that's so fucking hot.

Mother Pulls Mountain Lion off Her 5-Year-Old Son

OK, what have we done to anger the animals and how can we make it right.

They know before any of us humans do. Shit's going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back