• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only played against the computer but will probably play online soon. What the standard number per team?

3 is standard. 2 is fun if you are playing with someone you know, games tend to be more wide open.

Played for hour last night with a buddy and we got absolutely smoked. Out of practice I guess. Or just bad.

This is when I switch to unranked play for a while and just pwn fools for 5-7 games just to get my SWAGGER back.

Got invited to my 15 year Wake facebook group. Totally gonna slay this fall at that thing. Come at me single ladies (might be presumptive assuming that's plural). I actually probably won't even go.
Some of us did not get invited. And here you are skipping.

It's my 10 year this year and it's the same weekend as the FL-GA game which I also have tickets to.

I skipped my 15 last year (as did most of my friends). Got my 20 HS this fall that I'm considering going to. I've really only kept in touch with one person over the years and I'm not sure I'm really all that interested in seeing all of those other people. I get enough of that on FB.

Biff need a reputable cleaning service in charlotte. Own cleaning supplies 4 or 5 mexis in and out in 3-4 hours

2000 square foot house

As in them mexis bring their own supplies

Last edited:
Chat Thread 192: Chattin' Down the Street in my Six-Fo

Call the wolf if you have a dead ninja in the garage, minus a head

I pay $60 USD for my Mexican (not racist cause I'm in Mexico, moonz is still racist) house cleaning crew. 2100 square feet. Once a week. Do it all, not the pool or yard of course. Everything else. Everything.

That's 60 total btw. Usually here about 3-4 hours. I provide lunch! Started out paying the quoted 40 a couple years ago but now we tight like family. Most here have live ins that go home on Sunday's. Sat-Sunday if generous. It cray

Last edited:
I pay $60 USD for my Mexican (not racist cause I'm in Mexico, moonz is still racist) house cleaning crew. 2100 square feet. Once a week. Do it all, not the pool or yard of course. Everything else. Everything.

Who do they get to do the work? Hondurans?

Biff need a reputable cleaning service in charlotte. Own cleaning supplies 4 or 5 mexis in and out in 3-4 hours

2000 square foot house

As in them mexis bring their own supplies

better call merry maids sucka. Myers park aint gonna rec this crap out to the burbs. This is CLT! Not decline ATL where everything is crap.

Why must you hate everything that is good

I'm talking sports bars, not bars with sports. It's much better to watch the game at the neighborhood bar with dudes who know sports over some corporate-chain-feeling place with weak food and the same beer options.

I've spent the last 30 minutes watching this guy's youtube videos. They are fantastic.

Here he attempts to cut it into 10 slices but settles on 8 slices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back