• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an awkward conversation with work nemesis about salary while we were at this info fair table since she has to do much more work than I do and gets paid like half less. Sorry, work nemesis, them's the breaks. Big Library fucked me and now it created this.

This week is alternately moving too fast and too slow. Ready for the weekend but have a lot of event prep to do and time is growing short.

Must spread rep for DeacHawk.

And HT for the thread tittle. I'll also note that Team Cav and the Bumpy Hangdowns are running the chat thread game... Rubbins, then Vermont, then Hawk.

T.I. Is opening a strip club and apparently 1600 women turned out to audition.

Need that Global Entry, fam.

There were a bunch of Global Entry people waving their 'smart entry' apps on their phones at the JFK people with their puke mustard colored blazers and their cheap ties, and they just scoffed and were like "ha, go get back in the line with all those nice smelling people who just got of a 15 hour cargo flight from Tajikistan." Heard one girl yelling "But IM CANADIAN!!!!!"

Also, Joe Caputo from OITNB and his wife were using the E Passport thing next to me. He also did not get special treatment.

Last edited:
bout to head down to Asheville to scope out a place to live. shit's gettin' real.

We walked past a half-mile long line coming back into O'Hare from Mexico with Global Entry. Worth the price for that one time.

If Happy Gilmore can beat an alligator to death with his bare hands, and Bob Barker beat the shit out of Happy Gilmore, than why did he look so fragile when all them overweight women would hug all over him on The Price is Right?

Got my Global Entry interview next month. Fingers crossed !

having a lil bit of trouble making it through the AFTERNOON LULL today. should not have stayed up for all dat rocket league last night

Played for hour last night with a buddy and we got absolutely smoked. Out of practice I guess. Or just bad.

I've only played against the computer but will probably play online soon. What the standard number per team?

Got invited to my 15 year Wake facebook group. Totally gonna slay this fall at that thing. Come at me single ladies (might be presumptive assuming that's plural). I actually probably won't even go.

An update to the Fantrax thread:

Total Posts: 3,524

Who Posted?

aceeight Posts: 2,101

aceeight has 2,176 posts total. 96.55% of his posts are in that thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back