• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early morning for me today, here at 7, but it's been quiet, and that means I am going to leave at a "soft" 3:30 (probs closer to 3), to get Smack Tea'd and maybe some Margs and Tacos.

I've spent the last 30 minutes watching this guy's youtube videos. They are fantastic.

Here he attempts to cut it into 10 slices but settles on 8 slices.

A two-time personal chef? I didn't know that was an award.

thanks for that video youngbuck. stay smooth.

I had big ambitions for getting things done this morning before driving to PA this afternoon, but instead I slept late and am probably not going to go for a run at all, let alone like 15-18 miles. Spent the last three days in Dallas for work and just needed a little calm before the next trip.

I had big ambitions for getting things done this morning before driving to PA this afternoon, but instead I slept late and am probably not going to go for a run at all, let alone like 15-18 miles. Spent the last three days in Dallas for work and just needed a little calm before the next trip.

I'd hoped to sleep in also. Wife's 5:40 alarm made sure plan that didn't happen. Still ran 10mi. :)

Did you get to run in Dallas?

Last edited:

that's much more important. the calm is good, the calm is zen. Enjoy the PA trip!

I've gotten a little stumped on how to simultaneously train for Ultimate Runner next weekend and my marathon in 3 weeks (since I just signed up for it and haven't run more than 13 miles since my March marathon), so this week I basically opted to do nothing. Managed 3 miles on the hotel treadmill on Wednesday but chickened out regarding getting out into the humid and unfamiliar Dallas-suburb-sprawl streets to try and run longer from my hotel.

what is Smack Tea, again?

It's a combination kava/kratom(ketum) tea drink, probably with some other shit thrown in, that gives you a very nice relaxing, yet focused and alert feeling. It is probably terrible for me, though I only go two or three times a week and never get more than two in a sitting.

I just found out that the other kava tea place here in town, which is way more hippy and nursing mom-friendly, has their own version of Smack Tea for cheaper, so I may leave the loud, dub step, vaping atmosphere of my current joint, KRAVE. I'll at least have to try it. I'll report back.

I've gotten a little stumped on how to simultaneously train for Ultimate Runner next weekend and my marathon in 3 weeks (since I just signed up for it and haven't run more than 13 miles since my March marathon), so this week I basically opted to do nothing. Managed 3 miles on the hotel treadmill on Wednesday but chickened out regarding getting out into the humid and unfamiliar Dallas-suburb-sprawl streets to try and run longer from my hotel.

Sometimes that's the only training you need. Peace and rest. Rejuvenation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back