• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 rio olympic thread

Nope. The Russian did it in the first semifinal heat. King wagged her finger after that ala Mutumbo.

King did it before all that.

After Efimova, the crowd villain at the Olympic Aquatics Stadium after being controversially restored to the Games on Saturday following a previous ban, posted 1:05.72 in the first semifinal, she appeared to mock King by waggling her index finger — King had first performed the move earlier in the day.

King, 19, refused to back down. The American youngster was waiting in the ready room ahead of her swim in the second semifinal, made eye contact with Efimova, then sparred back with a finger shake and a fierce glare of her own.

“Basically, what happened this morning was that I finished and then I waved my finger a little bit, because that’s kind of how I am,” King said. “Then tonight just now Yulia got done with her swim and I am watching in the ready room — and there she is there shaking her finger. So then I got done and I beat her time so I waved my finger again. People probably think I am serving it up a little bit but that is just how I am.

Link

I think there is more to Lily King's hate then just the doping stuff. Its also a homely girl's revenge on the pretty girl scenario.

I think there is more to Lily King's hate then just the doping stuff. Its also a homely girl's revenge on the pretty girl scenario.

Probably views the Russian chick as the hot cheerleader that never let her sit at her table at lunch.

I think she's just really competitive and the Russian was the closest competition

Inane in the membrane.

I like watching water polo. The sport is super dirty but the guys never complain/talk shit to each other.

What happens under the water is given tit for tat. Dish it and ye shall receive in spades.

Bruh, come on. 90% of that spat was based on looks alone, they're women.

maxresdefault.jpg

Why would she be jealous of the Russian chick's looks?

Bruh, come on. 90% of that spat was based on looks alone, they're women.

So you're saying Alex Morgan would play better if there was a hotter girl on the other team?

I just think when you get to that level, the Olympic level, you're a supercompetitve cyborg.

So you're saying Alex Morgan would play better if there was a hotter girl on the other team?

I just think when you get to that level, the Olympic level, you're a supercompetitve cyborg.

Of course, where's the motivation for Morgan if she knows she's the hottest chick out there? I mean come on, women just care about looking good and having babies you know.

Of course, where's the motivation for Morgan if she knows she's the hottest chick out there? I mean come on, women just care about looking good and having babies you know.

And cleaning! Don't forget the cleaning.

OH! And laundry. Women live for that shit.

Should be an official Olympic comp, IMO

Yeah, some sort of decathalon. 10 events: toilet cleaning, putting on make-up, diaper changing, laundry sorting, clothes shopping, sandwich making, dish washing, dissing ugly chicks, getting beers out of the fridge, and leg shaving.

Yeah, some sort of decathalon. 10 events: toilet cleaning, putting on make-up, diaper changing, laundry sorting, clothes shopping, sandwich making, dish washing, dissing ugly chicks, getting beers out of the fridge, and leg shaving.

Dick sucking*

"Competing in the final of the nagtathalon is 18 competitors, all from Puerto Rico."

Dick sucking*

That's the hocathelon. Different event.

Misti May has nice eyes, a sweet ass, and an awesome personality. No need to hate on her.

Back