• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 rio olympic thread

The water in diving pool has turned green. I wonder what nasty infection the divers are going to get.

All people talking shit about the female athletes' looks can PM me a picture of themselves and I'll relay it to the Hot Guys judging panel for your scores.

All people talking shit about the female athletes' looks can PM me a picture of themselves and I'll relay it to the Hot Guys judging panel for your scores.

bfc91c8d5927171403f691d47c8cbb0c.jpg

NBC Gold Zone is garbage.

"Let's go the USA women". As they are finishing their routine.

I can't believe that the IOC wants to cut wrestling - one of the original Olympic sports - but want to have things like synchronized diving and surfing.

I can't believe that the IOC wants to cut wrestling - one of the original Olympic sports - but want to have things like synchronized diving and surfing.

If they wanted to cut wrestling, they would have voted to cut wrestling. They didn't.

In 2013 they voted to drop it as a core sport.

It was only added back to 2020 as a noncore sport 6 months later.

Back