• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

TIL RealClearPolitics is non-partisan. I always thought it was a conservative website.

I only use RCP for poll aggregation, seems like that should still be intact

I only use RCP for poll aggregation, seems like that should still be intact

Yeah, I like the poll aggregation they do almost every day. I also thought it was a conservative website, though, as it was founded by a group of Republicans. If you read the news links they post every day, it's supposed to look neutral, but you can sometimes tell there's a bias. Also, most of the opinion pieces and articles written by RCP itself tend to be very conservative.

Fuck all of this noise, did y'all know Elizabeth Warren may have made inconsistent statements about her teaching job 40+ years ago? Pay attention to the important stuff!

If the Washington Free Beacon doesn't cover it, its not real news.

Color me shocked to see this level of outrage from the Tunnels Left over a stupid video posted on YouTube back in July 2018. Makes you wonder how the country managed to even survive over the past year?

But on second thought... the same scholars on the left blamed Benghazi on a spontaneous protest over a YouTube video so now it makes more sense.

BUT BENGHAZI!!!!!!!

Maybe the GOP should spend millions more of taxpayers dollars to find NOTHING!!!

Back