• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Mount Rushmore of overrated foods

I would choose hummus and salmon over nutella. Maybe I should head over to the unfavorable opinions thread.

I would choose hummus and salmon over nutella. Maybe I should head over to the unfavorable opinions thread.

anyone who eats salmon in this form should be shot in the genitalia

salmon_steak.jpeg

Not a specific food but - brunch. Would be fine with it if I didn't have to spend an hour on Saturday or Sunday morning waiting for a table for it.

Peeps should be on this list. I like peeps, but they get real old after one bite.

Barbecue and Hamburgers should be no where near this list.

Peeps should be on this list. I like peeps, but they get real old after one bite.

Barbecue and Hamburgers should be no where near this list.

1 peep a year is awesome. I don't know how anyone could eat more.

RIP to the original link. I clicked on it and got offered a chance to buy the domain name.

My family strongly disagrees with me but I would put shrimp at the top of my list of over-rated foods. My dad used to question my paternity because I didn't like shrimp or cantaloupe.

Lobster is overrated. But lobster rolls can be pretty great.

A lot of seafood falls into the overrated category because the price/deliciousness ratio gets out of whack. I like shrimp a lot and get it pretty often but is it really like $10 a lb good?

There is no food more overrated than bacon, and whatever is second isn't really even close.

There is no food more overrated than bacon, and whatever is second isn't really even close.

Bacon is overrated if you treat it as the main star of the dish. It is underrated if you treat it as seasoning the dish.

Literally about 15-20 years ago the internet collectively decided to overrate bacon.

Back