• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Mount Rushmore of overrated foods

All of those are definitely overrated. Macarons seems like pet peeve choice

That bbq blurb is just dumb. The only place in America where you're going to wait 3+ hours for bbq is Franklin's. That's it.

Also that "5000% markup" is still cheaper than any steak at a decent steakhouse.

What kind of BBQ? I think he means Beef Brisket?

brisket bbq is definitely overrated as well as Kansas City crap unless they are each rated as crap then it's appropriate.

the author hasn't been to a worthy pulled pork joint like Scott's, no way he would call that overrated

and Brisket is great.

The brisket at La Barbeque in ATX was good, but there is a lot of good brisket out there. the beef rib and pulled pork, however, were next level good.

The brisket at La Barbeque in ATX was good, but there is a lot of good brisket out there. the beef rib and pulled pork, however, were next level good.

all of this is true. i think their brisket is the best i've had...definitely better than the brisket i've had in nc.

Back