• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 4 NFL Thread: Shooting a Bow and Arrow

McAdoo needs to be fired. As I said last week, the playcalling is pathetic. They have the best WR trio in the league, yet keep calling plays for Will Tye, Orleans Darkwa, and Bobby Rainey. I don't give a shit if Minny is trying to "take away" the WRs, throw the ball to them and let them go get it.

Weren't you waxing poetic about McAdoo after week 2? You're a fickle guy!

NY Giants pass targets from last night:

Cruz: 9 (5 caught)
OBJ: 9 (3 caught)
Shepard: 7 (4 caught)
---------------------------
Tye: 6 (4 caught)
Darkwa: 2 (0 caught)
Rainey: 9 (7 caught)
Perkins: 3 (2 caught)

So the "Best Three WR To Ever Line Up On The Same Team In NFL History"™ had 25 of the 45 passes targeted to them (56%) but only 12 of the 25 catches (48%). But I guess those amazing receivers did have a whopping 103 of the 261 receiving yards (39%) last night!

Let them go get it!

Something Cowboys and Redskins can agree on?

1072fps.jpg

A re-purposed joke courtesy of BMoneyBro:

There are two appropriate stances on player protests: supporting the players and their message, or not giving a fuck.

A re-purposed joke courtesy of BMoneyBro:

There are two appropriate stances on player protests: supporting the players and their message, or not giving a fuck.

I agree with this.

NY Giants pass targets from last night:

Cruz: 9 (5 caught)
OBJ: 9 (3 caught)
Shepard: 7 (4 caught)
---------------------------
Tye: 6 (4 caught)
Darkwa: 2 (0 caught)
Rainey: 9 (7 caught)
Perkins: 3 (2 caught)

So the "Best Three WR To Ever Line Up On The Same Team In NFL History"™ had 25 of the 45 passes targeted to them (56%) but only 12 of the 25 catches (48%). But I guess those amazing receivers did have a whopping 103 of the 261 receiving yards (39%) last night!

Let them go get it!

Yes! Let them go get it! Like this:

giphy.gif

Or even better this

the-catch-eli-manning-to-david-tyree-super-bowl-xlii-part-2.gif

Or this

i52ik6.gif

Or this

b0gvv.gif

And this

1105_EliGatorade.jpg

But not to this loser though

dez-bryant-catch-against-green-bay-replay.gif

And damn sure don't let this guy try to catch it

tony-romo-botched-snap-o.gif

We can't all party like its 1996. 20 years, where'd they go? 20 years, I don't know. I sit and I wonder sometimes where they've gone.

Back