• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 4 NFL Thread: Shooting a Bow and Arrow

I throw this prayer out into the universe, please let the Cowboys lose in heartbreaking fashion in the final seconds of this game.

I also throw a useless prayer out into the universe. Ignore everything bob2 just said. Amen, FSM.

HOLY SHIT!!! MO CLAIBORNE DID SOMETHING POSITIVE!!!!1111

The Cowboys o line is just ridiculous. I'm jealous.

Big 3rd down play. From the 3 yard line.

I'd like to see the 'Boys spread them out with 4 wide and run a sneaky draw to Zeke. Trust the big boys up front to get the required push.

I wish the Panthers would have taken a chance on Lael Collins but I guess the potential that he had just Carruthed his girlfriend was too much.

Top of the NFC West with wins over the Seahawks and Cardinals...makes you wonder.

Travis Benjamin just caught the ball. Turned. Took two steps. And dropped the ball.

All before being touched. I've never seen a fumble like that. What an asshole.

The Bolts absolutely shat away a probable win against the Saints.

Philllllllllllip Rivers losing is one of my favorite things in sports.

Last week Jameis and Evans came back on the field and saved my fantasy season. Now I need them to do it again.

yikes, KC.

Antonio Brown is fun. His dance was awesome.

Back