• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I give a kid a piece of regular candy like Butterfinger, can I also force him to take a shitty package of Smarty's as well? Seems only fair.

If I give a kid a piece of regular candy like Butterfinger, can I also force him to take a shitty package of Smarty's as well? Seems only fair.

Whoa, whoa, whoa !

Smarties are fucking awesome.

Smarties are awesome. If you don't like a kid's costume or think he's too old to be trick or treating, give him the Necco wafers, or Good 'n Plenty, or Mary Janes, or those nasty taffy things wrapped in orange or black waxed paper.

Whoa, whoa, whoa !

Smarties are fucking awesome.

Smarties are awesome. If you don't like a kid's costume or think he's too old to be trick or treating, give him the Necco wafers, or Good 'n Plenty, or Mary Janes, or those nasty taffy things wrapped in orange or black waxed paper.

this is correct. smarties are great; mary janes and "bit o honey" suck moose balls and should be given to kids that you hate.

some hot candy takes i see, surprised there weren't more of them today

i've yet to meet a human that likes circus peanuts

I liked circus peanuts okay when I was wee, but I haven't had one in literally probably 25+ years.

some hot candy takes i see, surprised there weren't more of them today

i've yet to meet a human that likes circus peanuts

We can't believe a single word you say though.

What was the original townie lie? Wasn't it about your dad listening to a baseball game on the radio. That was such a weird saga. BKF is a weird dude.

We can't believe a single word you say though.

What was the original townie lie? Wasn't it about your dad listening to a baseball game on the radio. That was such a weird saga. BKF is a weird dude.

i believe so, yes

tough to keep track at this point, caught in my own web

BKF is the only poster that I actually dislike. And that bothers me because A) it's the internet B) i'm still not convinced "he" is real and not an elaborate parody account. And if it is a parody account, props but also fuck you to the monster who maintains this ruse. Extremely hard to believe a supposedly successful dude in his 70s spends his days trolling a message board.

lights are off at my house tonight, but I'm skipping handbell rehearsal to party and hand out candy at some friends' house. Need to swing by a store to grab candy on the way home, oops.

Funny how BKF has a huge boner for getting things correct, and yet at the same time discredits statistics as "millennial bullshit". That should probably be grounds for revoking his Econ diploma.

What a fucking blowhard.

This will be my 5th Halloween in my current house and I'm pretty sure the total number of trick-or-treaters that have come to the house in those 5 years will remain at zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back