• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup y'all happy early movember

fulxeeo.jpg

QFP. RIP, otf.

I always do chocolate candy because I am not a jerk. Maybe skittles if I feel like mixing it up but I won't be that house that hands out the cheapo mix bag of dum dums, tootsie rolls, flavored tootsie rolls, razor blades, and dog shit in wrappers.

so much of this. there's no bigger FU than giving a bunch of 8 year olds hard candy and tootsie rolls.

I'm about to have a million kids. Pirate costume engaged.

Had about half of what we do most years. One kid, while leaving my porch, did say "that guy smelled like beer."

My parents went backpacking in NC last weekend and got woken up by a bear one night!

I watched a dozen Lil Dicky videos this weekend. Townie: it's really impressive you can hone your rap career while posting as much as you do. Your sports jersey collection is unreal, too.

White Dude was my favorite.

Watching Stranger Things again with the wife. Barb is the literal worst.

Who is the worst WWDTM panelist? Has to be Amy Dickinson or Roxanne Roberts, right? Both are way too puritan for what's basically a comedy podcast.

So townie, when you rock the beard, what look are you going for there? "I just gave up" or "please god don't talk to me"?

Watching Stranger Things again with the wife. Barb is the literal worst.

how can people have such strong opinions about this? we hardly got to know barb. YOU DON'T KNOW HER STRUGGLE.

unpopular opinion: tootsie rolls are awesome, and the vanilla ones in the blue wrapper are THE BEST.

eta: not saying they're my favorite candy, just that I never minded them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back