• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a sore throat from partying too hard at Homecoming so I didn't drink tonight. Cannot reliably estimate the last Halloween that I didn't have at least a few beers.

Also, family is pushing to get a second dog, which I am resisting. However I'll probably give in when they agree to let me name the dog Lamont Sanford.

With your track suit vibe, would you say you're going for retired Italian grandfather or assistant girls soccer coach?

It's a Lacoste jersey, fairly preppy. I'm just saying do you really plan on advancing in the corporate world as your intellect should dictate if that's how you look? Time to give up your hippy shit, you're a smart ass motherfucker. Get a haircut and lose the beard, you're almost 30. I've seen you looking sharp in some Wedding pic, just rock that.

Last edited:
Chat Thread Indomitable: Trick or Treat, ya filthy animal

It's a Lacoste jersey, fairly preppy. I'm just saying do you really plan on advancing in the corporate world as your intellect should dictate if that's how you look? Time to give up your hippy shit, you're a smart ass motherfucker. Get a haircut and lose the beard, you're almost 30. I've seen you looking sharp in some Wedding pic, just rock that.

It was a tracksuit.

Imagine something like this:
b0a2a183095a124816629dea116224e2.jpg

With this face on it:
ac9116b4096d540ffa9e7e00d425a452.jpg

Last edited:
I like being up early, but 4:30 is too early! At least I'm on the way to Florida.

Counterpoint: I'm on the way to Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so espn has 4 channels excluding sec and longhorn network on my cable package and not 1 morning highlight only show now. no wonder their rating are in the tank.

I like being up early, but 4:30 is too early! At least I'm on the way to Florida.

Counterpoint: I'm on the way to Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prep for craxy

Also, family is pushing to get a second dog, which I am resisting. However I'll probably give in when they agree to let me name the dog Lamont Sanford.

One thing that gets overlooked: 2 dogs are a lot harder to walk together than 1 dog.

Love the costume but are they trick or treating at a foot locker or a macys

Townie, are you wearing a wig in that picture? Or do you use Just for Men? Why is your head hair like 42% darker than your eyebrows and facial hair?

just picturing some of his pro-Beyonce quotes captioning that pic on the left

gold, jerry. gold

Last edited:
you know what is not cool? Putting vicks vaporub (or eucalyptus and peppermint oisl) in a diffuser and letting it smell up the entire office.

ran out of candy last night. Lots of moms getting my pic with their kids while I handed out candy cause my costume was awesome or I'm so good looking not sure probs both. a few dinguses too scared to come to the porch I was rocking scary music too, but pandora could do a better job with that channel for reals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back