• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always do chocolate candy because I am not a jerk. Maybe skittles if I feel like mixing it up but I won't be that house that hands out the cheapo mix bag of dum dums, tootsie rolls, flavored tootsie rolls, razor blades, and dog shit in wrappers.

I didn't end up getting any candy because tent guy said he had enough for both of us, a 5lb costco bag, but my friends ran out of candy after about 25 lbs and had to go get more. I did the candy-handing for about 30 minutes and must have had a few hundred kids. It was way more than I expected. But don't hate on non-chocolate candy, I think a mix of skittles, starburst and :drool: haribo gummy bears :drool: is pretty awesome.

unpopular opinion: tootsie rolls are awesome, and the vanilla ones in the blue wrapper are THE BEST.

eta: not saying they're my favorite candy, just that I never minded them.

and yeah I also like the flavored tootsie rolls. gimme the pink ones and green ones but really they are all nice.

unrelated, my contractor was supposed to be here at 9:00. I think it's time to call now and see what is up.

ran out of candy last night. Lots of moms getting my pic with their kids while I handed out candy cause my costume was awesome or I'm so good looking not sure probs both. a few dinguses too scared to come to the porch I was rocking scary music too, but pandora could do a better job with that channel for reals

pics ?

Alonzo bodin needs a mention here.

Best are Paula, faith, and tom

I love Paula - probably my favorite. Bobcat Goldthwait is top tier with her.

Faith is pretty good, and so is Alonzo imo. Tom is creative, but his humor is pretty weak relative to others. He also made some sexist comments on the show recently that turned me off of him (the audience let him hear it, too).

ran out of candy last night. Lots of moms getting my pic with their kids while I handed out candy cause my costume was awesome or I'm so good looking not sure probs both.

They were probably all like, "El gringo! Mira el hombre blanco!"

I like how ads for your junk use acronyms like "E.D" and "Low T." rather than simply saying the actual phrase or that you aren't really a man.

I like how ads for your junk use acronyms like "E.D" and "Low T." rather than simply saying the actual phrase or that you aren't really a man.

Meanwhile, women's commercials straight up say "is your pussy dry? Try vagiwet today for your sad sad pussy"

any soap palma wears

BOOM

tumblr_m8vz9lehDh1qzqdem.gif

It's a Lacoste jersey, fairly preppy. I'm just saying do you really plan on advancing in the corporate world as your intellect should dictate if that's how you look? Time to give up your hippy shit, you're a smart ass motherfucker. Get a haircut and lose the beard, you're almost 30. I've seen you looking sharp in some Wedding pic, just rock that.

"get a haircut, hippy" would have been easier

my hair:salary ratio has a strong positive correlation in my career so far

Diane Rehm is literally dying on air a little bit every day.

She is so awful to listen to. Her voice just makes me cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back