• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
unpopular opinion: tootsie rolls are awesome, and the vanilla ones in the blue wrapper are THE BEST.

eta: not saying they're my favorite candy, just that I never minded them.

Oh man a good square foot long tootsie is the best

unpopular opinion: tootsie rolls are awesome, and the vanilla ones in the blue wrapper are THE BEST.

mmmm i actually love toosie rolls. the lemon & lime are my favorite flavored ones

Holy fucking hour and 15 minute metro ride to go 15 miles. This shit shouldn't average 12mph

The champ is here.

god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

This. I miss them.

They're delicious, but I say this as they revoke my citizenship, a whole roll of Rolos is too many.

Perhaps, but the first one is just like crack, and yet when's the last time a rolo was talked about on the chat thread

Went through about 2.5 enormous Costco candy bags these days (bought two of the chocolate candy mix and one of the fruity). So many kids come down our street.

Bugster got a pretty good haul. Couple of houses gave out ziploc bags with 4-5 candies inside and a couple of neighbors we know well gave out full size bars to friends.

So townie, when you rock the beard, what look are you going for there? "I just gave up" or "please god don't talk to me"?

With your track suit vibe, would you say you're going for retired Italian grandfather or assistant girls soccer coach?

We got raided hard on candy. We shut it down after the 5th big bag got got.

Vanilla are the best. The fruit ones can GTFO though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back