• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am leading a webcast right now where at least one of our other posters is a participant.

Is it this one?

"Join us on November 1 for the LSC Webinar Spaces for Dissolving Boundaries between Communities. We will explore lessons learned and what works when academics and architects tackle the challenge of planning spaces that dissolve boundaries, that collectively shape an ecosystem for learning: spaces to become the social and intellectual heart of the campus at Young Harris College; spaces to become the hub for formal and informal active learning at Davidson College."

Sad to say I'm skipping it. Keep up the good work though, Diggler.

oh HELL no. consolidated return rules - ChrisL is on

would buy the new kobes

CwMnmMzW8AAIn0t.jpg

This sent me into a deep nostalgic sneakerhead google vortex.

train workers here on strike are blocking the actual rails themselves

coworkers are all :willynilly:

Nope, it didn't get great reviews from what i saw, but I'll try it

One of my clients in Philly just emailed and started by saying "I HATE UNIONS"

i'm fortunate i can walk home

but regional rail is basically the only way like 70% of my office gets to the burbs

buses, subway, etc. all stopped too

Brown said the two sides remain far apart on pension and health care issues as well as non-economic issues such as shift scheduling, break time and other measures that affect driver fatigue.

An inside source says it all comes down to pensions. Apparently management gets a pension on full pay, while union workers get a pension on partial pay.

Our source says it's the issue that's "make or break."

wooooof hope this shit clears up by election day or we're looking at president trump y'all

....says a woman whose husband recently engaged in a dick measuring contest online.

Chat Thread Indomitable: Live Long and Prosper

And a long time dickle aficionado.

I could maybe get behind this if it was my partner in a monogamous relationship... but if I was a single/dating lady I probably wouldn't trust a dude saying "oh yeah, I've got the shot."

We've trusted crazy chicks for years and it's worked out reasonably well for most (some?) of us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back