• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Likely indictment

But good for Fox to own it. It was careless.

I can't wait for all the media outlets to retract their stories on how the race is over and Clinton is winning in a landslide.

Of course I think a blanket retraction would suffice I don't think its necessary to do it for 100's of stories.

Damage done. I fear this is going to be like midterms when the week before the election was all like "Obama and the Dems won't stop ebola from killing us" and Republican favorability ratings spiked. Then after Election Day everyone was like "Ebola what?"

or it was a video?

I can't wait for all the media outlets to retract their stories on how the race is over and Clinton is winning in a landslide.

Of course I think a blanket retraction would suffice I don't think its necessary to do it for 100's of stories.

they were reporting polling, not really something to retract

Damage done. I fear this is going to be like midterms when the week before the election was all like "Obama and the Dems won't stop ebola from killing us" and Republican favorability ratings spiked. Then after Election Day everyone was like "Ebola what?"

Exactly. If anybody actually thinks anything will come out of any of this, they are much more naive than I thought. This is election smear.

trumps wants to hold reporters accountable but that's too fascist

You get that reporting that the race is over hurts Clinton's turnout, right?

It'd be hilarious if it weren't sad. The Clinton Foundation has been audited several times--independent and partisan (read: Republican) commissions have found it completely beyond reproach when it comes to expenditures. Not good enough for message board warriors though.

Coming from someone who works with non-profits and charitable foundations for a living, the Clinton Foundation is very highly regarded. They spend less on "overhead" than places like UNICEF or the Red Cross by miles and miles. The fact that people think they're buying influence when they donate to the Clinton Foundation still isn't proof of pay to play.

That a former president gets put up in nice hotels on business is utterly inconsequential.

To me, it feels like there are so many legitimate avenues you can chase down if you want to criticize the Clintons. Like how she is super gung ho about obliterating brown people in the middle east with drone strikes. Or how she and her husband basically destroyed a generation of young black and brown people's lives domestically with their drug sentencing SUPERPREDATOR policies.

Instead people go digging like wild to try and find something dirty about a grandma sucking at email.

If you don't think flying Bill around the globe and putting him up in $10,000/night accommodations to the tune of $8M per year isn't lavish, I don't know what to tell you.

I'm not saying the money isn't being directed towards charitable causes. I'm saying it's being spent lavishly.

Also, go fuck yourself.

You dipshit that is not what you said. What you said is demonstrably false and I called you on it. You said only 7% on grants and rest to salary and overhead. Now you just shifted to a different topic. What is the point of discourse when you live in a post fact world. Do better or fuck off.

The Clinton Derangement Syndrome that has inflicted the cadre or middle aged and old white guys on this board is something to behold. I half expect them to be muttering something about Clinton under their breath on their death beds.

Last edited:
With the false leak about the indictment, the leaks to Rudy, Comey needs to step down and there needs to be a major investigation of the FBI. A lot of heads need to roll. They are acting like they are in a banana republic.

I think it can be argued both ways. Does that change the point of my post at all?

To me, it feels like there are so many legitimate avenues you can chase down if you want to criticize the Clintons. Like how she is super gung ho about obliterating brown people in the middle east with drone strikes. Or how she and her husband basically destroyed a generation of young black and brown people's lives domestically with their drug sentencing SUPERPREDATOR policies.

Why would Republicans criticize those? They're the only things they like about Hillary.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Why would Republicans criticize those? They're the only things they like about Hillary.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk
LOL That's like the top of the laundry list of the far left critique of Clinton.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Trump tied in Michigan

Leads in New Hampshire

Rj gonna stroke out and shit self simulataneously

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means. The CF overhead percentage is equal or better than many large foundations.

Back