• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Likely indictment

Big if true. Still, Trump is pretty brash and politically incorrect. Tough choice.

I laugh at the fucking dwarves who think i post to be noticed

I could give two fucks about any of you except townie

Fuck off dwarves

Including bald fat homely middle aged dwarves

Last edited:
Isn't it cute when a troll gets all sensitive

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Not Newton. Now please tell me what leadership qualities you like best about Cam.

I know this argument was exciting to make pre superbowl where we were told Cam was a different type of leader. One white people weren't used to seeing or understand. That was when they were winning. Then there was some adversity and a big let down loss in the superbowl. Cam sulked and walked out of an interview. This year he is crying about getting hit. But I will wait for you answer as I am open to learning more about leadership from you.

based on their support for trump, i'd think republicans would really appreciate a petulant whiner

I know this argument was exciting to make pre superbowl where we were told Cam was a different type of leader. One white people weren't used to seeing or understand. That was when they were winning. Then there was some adversity and a big let down loss in the superbowl. Cam sulked and walked out of an interview. This year he is crying about getting hit. But I will wait for you answer as I am open to learning more about leadership from you.

Man, 89, this guy really agrees with you...wait a second...

Man, 89, this guy really agrees with you...wait a second...

I have made a statement about Cam not being a leader. You clearly disagree. I mean it looks like he is your hero. So I think the ball is in your court. I will await your response. Very excited to learn about leadership from you.

based on their support for trump, i'd think republicans would really appreciate a petulant whiner

Uh DF7 unless ITC thinks a leader is a petulant whiner you might want to get his definition of what a leader is to before you are able to tell us about what makes Cam a great leader.

I have made a statement about Cam not being a leader. You clearly disagree. I mean it looks like he is your hero. So I think the ball is in your court. I will await your response. Very excited to learn about leadership from you.

I asked you to define what you thought a leader was. You just responded with a quip. I would love you to contribute something of substance for once. You seem incapable of that. In your opinion, what is the definition of leadership?

I asked you to define what you thought a leader was. You just responded with a quip. I would love you to contribute something of substance for once. You seem incapable of that. In your opinion, what is the definition of leadership?

so your not going to answer the question?

Well in the context of a locker room or a qb of a football team.

Someone that sets an example. Someone people can look to when things are not going their way. Someone that will take criticism in the good times and the bad. Someone that motivates people. Someone that doesn't make excuses.

There are lots of different types of leaders. Ones that lead by example some are vocal leaders. One common thing leaders don't do is pout and whine.

Back