• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Likely indictment

so much hate in our hearts

GIF-baby-deer.gif

one thing i've never noticed about that dancing dwarf gif

is that a pointy dick or just some fabric from his pants?

Lol. If Hillary wins, the case will disappear unless they can come up with something before the inauguration, and might disappear before then. If Trump wins, it continues and any indictment will be spun as a political witchhunt and reiterated through a fawning press.

What purpose would it serve if Hillary's political ambitions are completely shot? I think it drops if Trump wins and continues if she wins.

I love it. Wa Po, which is decidedly in the Clinton camp, posts article saying media coverage of the candidates isn't decidedly favorable either way. Hello, self; nice circle you just drew.

Ignore the data analysis they did, I'm just providing some actual analysis instead of just making claims.

It's hilariously bad logic to conclude that Comey, the man who could have indicted Hillary and handed the election to Trump, nevertheless intended to influence the election in Trump's favor by informing Congress that his prior testimony that the investigation of Hillary was complete was inaccurate.

Even your average American would know that a letter like that would influence the course of the election. Do you think it was prudent to send such a letter before the FBI even knew if the emails were relevant?

I generally use a question mark after a sentence when I'm intending it to ask a question.

Ok, but that doesn't require logic at all, because both things can be true. I don't think either one is true, and I think Comey is just trying to do some combination of his job and covering his ass.

The "analysis" is defined as a language algorithm that evaluates adjectives. I guess you don't care how it works so long as it gives you the result you prefer. (NB -- no question mark there either.)

and your counter is that the media "feels" biased

The "analysis" is defined as a language algorithm that evaluates adjectives. I guess you don't care how it works so long as it gives you the result you prefer. (NB -- no question mark there either.)

It's super basic sentiment analysis. I think it's a perfectly reasonable way of measuring, you know, sentiment. Companies do it all the time in market and consumer research. If you have any other methodology you'd like to suggest, feel free. ELC's anecdotal claims seem to "give you the result you prefer" though, so I doubt you will.

I don't believe I've commented on media bias in this election, but correct me if I'm wrong.

you literally just posted this:

I love it. Wa Po, which is decidedly in the Clinton camp, posts article saying media coverage of the candidates isn't decidedly favorable either way. Hello, self; nice circle you just drew.

It's hilariously bad logic to conclude that Comey, the man who could have indicted Hillary and handed the election to Trump, nevertheless intended to influence the election in Trump's favor by informing Congress that his prior testimony that the investigation of Hillary was complete was inaccurate.

Except you don't do that BEFORE you have any evidence. He broke FBI and DOJ policy by what he did. Hell, he broke his own policy by doing it.

Do foreign governments donate to other NFPs the way they do the Clinton Foundation? Is there a strictly apolitical analogue that does similar work and takes in similar donations? Genuinely curious.

Back