• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

I think CNNsailor is the best and most effective parody on the tunnels. He really baits people into old arguments about Hillary. Bravo sailor.

I wish we had a real conservative poster in the tunnels who could explain and defend conservative philosophy but instead we have Clinton obsessed sailor and heads-will-roll-Moonz.

you can get started here birdman:

I think CNNsailor is the best and most effective parody on the tunnels. He really baits people into old arguments about Hillary. Bravo sailor.

I wish we had a real conservative poster in the tunnels who could explain and defend conservative philosophy but instead we have Clinton obsessed sailor and heads-will-roll-Moonz.

The posters you long for are sitting quietly on the sidelines, for the most part. Conservatism in America is alive and well, and America remains very conservative in comparison to the rest of the industrialized world. But the party that represents conservatism has metamorphosed into its final stage - a grotesque zombie drawing its energy from slurping the brains of the extreme outliers it conned into stepping under its small and ever-shrinking tent, to keep itself quasi-alive for its final few years to fulfill its duty of sucking as much wealth out of the middle and working classes as it can for its ownership-class elders.

maybe you should watch the rest

Maybe, or maybe you should just make a real contribution around here every once in a while in stead of constantly posting about the Dems failed nominee from nearly 2 years ago.

Maybe, or maybe you should just make a real contribution around here every once in a while in stead of constantly posting about the Dems failed nominee from nearly 2 years ago.

maybe you should learn to read more carefully

why do you ask for serious conservative thought and then ignore it? were you being dishonest in your request?

on a side note, that's the second time in the recent past that I have posted that interview in response to a request for serious conservative thought, and that's the second time that it has been ignored

ITT sailor confirms he has no original thoughts or ideas to contribute by posting a video and then whining that no one talked about it.

why do you ask for serious conservative thought and then ignore it? were you being dishonest in your request?

on a side note, that's the second time in the recent past that I have posted that interview in response to a request for serious conservative thought, and that's the second time that it has been ignored

Post some of your serious conservative thoughts. I'll read them.

If the question was, "sailor, can you post a video that explains conservative ideology?" then I think everyone would have watched the video.

The question was (and has been for a while), "sailor, what do YOU think? What conservative ideas and beliefs do you have and how do you think they could be best implemented to make every American's life better?" And you have never actually given a coherent thought of your own, you just parrot trolls and the occasional serious conservative.

Sorry but family values and all that good stuff means I am not spending 44 minutes listen to a British guy talk about American conservatism on a Sunday when my kids are hanging around the house.

Well of course they run on Hillary. There is nothing left. The GOP is feeding on the last vestiges of meat on that bone. Plenty of white trash out there to keep running the con on.

Is this a self-own? It seems like a self-own.

“STOP HILLARY. STOP PELOSI. STOP LAMB,” read pamphlets circulated during the special election in Pennsylvania earlier this year.

That’s just a taste of what’s to come as the November elections grow closer, say those who control the GOP’s strategy in the first midterm elections of Donald Trump’s presidency.

“I promise you that you’ll continue to see it — Hillary Clinton starring in our paid media. She’s a very powerful motivator,” said Corry Bliss, who leads the Congressional Leadership Fund, a Republican super political action committee ready to spend tens of millions of dollars to shape House races this fall.

lol

Is this a self-own? It seems like a self-own.

lol

The party of no ideas strikes again.

You read that article and you can see why the dumbest people think she’s constantly in the news. They treat a book written about her campaign as a current event and treat appearances in India and Barbara Bush’s funeral as Hillary hogging the spotlight.

What about Hillary should we be talking about right now? What has she done recently that is pressing in the context of 2018 American politics?

Back