• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Morning anything is tough nowadays. I haven't watched Morning Joe in years. Used to watch it regularly.

Not sure how it is now but it used to be two hours and then the last hour was a repeat of the first hour. I think they did all three hours during election season.

Mika currently bragging about how they were more skeptical than other media outlets about the Kavanaugh allegations. Wonder if that's for an audience of one (namely, Biden in the green room).

Biden interview is at 8, if you don't want to watch the whole thing.

Says he didn’t do it. Good enough for me. Let’s go vote.

Mika is dead set on getting him to apologize for coming after Kavanaugh.

I do not understand Biden's response to Mika's question on the National Archives.

Well never mind the last couple of mins haven't been great for Joe

His rationale for not unsealing the University of Delaware records is not great

Also his inability to comprehend that an individual could search the UofD records for things just related to Tara Reade was painful to watch

This confused old man look is not very presidential

I mean he's the only hope we have to beat Trump now, but I have very little faith that he'll have the mental capacity to be president 24/7

Mika currently bragging about how they were more skeptical than other media outlets about the Kavanaugh allegations. Wonder if that's for an audience of one (namely, Biden in the green room).

Just look all the good that Joe is doing for the Democratic party already, and he's only been the nominee for a month. Very cool.

I thought there would be more reaction here to Biden's interview given the headlines.

I thought there would be more reaction here to Biden's interview given the headlines.

I thought he did well. My wife thought Mika was way to hard on him.

I’m not sure what people expect to find in the U of Delaware files.

Back