• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

What about Hillary should we be talking about right now? What has she done recently that is pressing in the context of 2018 American politics?

Numbers, did you watch the 44 minute British guy video? Just watch the video.

y'all's infantile temper tantrums at the mere mention of Hillary's name are hilarious, so to speak

some of you need a padded room

You mention Hillary in your infantile temper tantrums.

The rest of us don’t mention her at all.

stay tuned, the best is yet to come

So I'll take this to indicate that Hillary has done nothing recently that is pressing in the context of 2018 American politics.

Thanks for this tacit admission, Sailor. I hope you will be as responsive to questions in the future as you were this time.

I agree with you. There's always a chance Pompeo will be toxic or resign/be fired before November anyway. I've already seen several posts in liberal Facebook pages condemning Nelson. But the left hates Scott enough to go out for Nelson.

Fucking love pragmatism! #voteblue #resist
9b50da4d80159412c1288aa1de15aa78.jpg

Ugh. So is anybody primarying her?

Despite her terrible record in office, look for all the #resist type groups, who are financially aligned with the national DNC, to remain loyal and endorse McCaskill. Those groups endorse whichever candidate has the best fundraising.

An unemployed 31 year old political novice is the progressive's best hope for US Senate in Missouri. Good to see that the excuse machine is getting revved up early

Despite her terrible record in office, look for all the #resist type groups, who are financially aligned with the national DNC, to remain loyal and endorse McCaskill. Those groups endorse whichever candidate has the best fundraising.

Mounting a massive campaign against an incumbent Dem risks angry liberals not showing up for the incumbent Dem in November.

Mounting a massive campaign against an incumbent Dem risks angry liberals not showing up for the incumbent Dem in November.
There's always going to be an excuse to defend the status quo, no matter how bad the status quo is. Very important to note who is providing the excuses, and how they are motivated.

I don't think an active primary is a negative, and I think these politicians that have been around forever should face competition to keep them in touch with voters and the base.

That being said, no other Dem has filed with the FEC for the Missouri Senate race. The money in politics is gross, but it is where we are right now, and most groups aren't going to back someone who isn't raising their own money. They certainly aren't going to back someone who isn't even submitting their FEC filings.

And yes, Claire McCaskill sucks and, as I said before, I think these stupid votes are a net negative.

Back