• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Why are y'all opposed to an income limit on being able to have kids. Would be the quickest way to solve society's ills.

MDMH went to public school? Let's cap him at 1. Townie can afford a nanny eventhough he's working from home 2 hours a day tops? Up to 3.

Mdmh went to wake

And fuck if I want three ass kids

MDMH went to public school?

? I mean I definitely should have gone to State instead of Wake, but then I wouldn’t have seen Wake win a soccer championship in Cary, snuck onto the roof of ZSR, gotten a handy on the roof of Bostwick, seen James Johnson do a back flip and kick a basketball rim, had multiple discussion classes with my favorite professor, met my wife, or had the same two beautiful children, so I guess even with this insurmountable student debt it all evens out in the end.

Fuck, if I went to state I’d probably be arguing about bass fishing on Pack Pride. Gross.

I figured it was satire. I don't think it's something to joke about.

That’s the difference between you and your elected officials, who couldn’t give two shits if you died in a ditch.

MyPackMyHand isn’t as cool of a name either.

Ah, there was someone that I learned was PSF years ago that surprised me, thought it was MDMH. Now I'm left being annoyed trying to remember who that was.

Ah, there was someone that I learned was PSF years ago that surprised me, thought it was MDMH. Now I'm left being annoyed trying to remember who that was.

lol I mean pretty sure I’ve been ridiculed for transferring to Wake from a community college, but not PSF

And Republican Jesus said to the rich man, "Be certain that when you give to the poor, they won't use your money on drugs."

“…Just to be sure, don’t give money to poors.”

Back