• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP: Parent of a model advice

Since Wake guys were rated top 10 in looks in a recent survey, I thought we'd have some modeling experience on the boards.

I think a modeling career could have lots of benefits. It's good to teach your daughter early that she too could become first lady someday if she just commits to some light softcore lesbian erotica.

Since Wake guys were rated top 10 in looks in a recent survey, I thought we'd have some modeling experience on the boards.

I do some modeling, mostly population based but some individual based models too. I generally use R, but have done VBA and C++ stuff in the past. I use Netica and Excel when leading workshops because they are visual and user friendly, but later I convert those to R code. I've never had an agent, but have work with agencies like the USFWS and the BLM. I'm not sure if this experience is relevant or helpful.

I do some modeling, mostly population based but some individual based models too. I generally use R, but have done VBA and C++ stuff in the past. I use Netica and Excel when leading workshops because they are visual and user friendly, but later I convert those to R code. I've never had an agent, but have work with agencies like the USFWS and the BLM. I'm not sure if this experience is relevant or helpful.

Haha. I used modeling in R to get through grad school. Mostly boosted regression trees but a little correlation work too.

At first I felt like it was unsafe to click on a site called peaches n cream, then I did it anyways and want to know who gave the go ahead for that brand labeling.

At first I felt like it was unsafe to click on a site called peaches n cream, then I did it anyways and want to know who gave the go ahead for that brand labeling.

If you look at the FAQ's on their web site, they explain the origin of the name. It is much older than almost all of you perves on here. It dates back 69! years when it was a term describing the complexion of a fair haired, fair complexion young lady or girl.

Back