• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

Hi

RSF isnt getting votes today.

I could go to tim.

why do you think he is civ? When i read to get caught up his posts looked like mafia trying to be helpful

why do you think he is civ? When i read to get caught up his posts looked like mafia trying to be helpful

He could be mafia, but his post about him mind melding with me when I'm mafia is pretty civvy. We have better options. Also he could have saved tejas and didn't - I don't think anyone would have caught heat for saving tejas there. We'll see.

I don't like the way things shook out with ph last round. It seemed like there was some deflection (not by him but by others...) and all of a sudden he was back under the radar. That's classic ph mafia play.

He could be mafia, but his post about him mind melding with me when I'm mafia is pretty civvy. We have better options. Also he could have saved tejas and didn't - I don't think anyone would have caught heat for saving tejas there. We'll see.

You don't think so, but you're also the one who tried to save him, so...

I'm still digesting your play at the end of that round.

I am not ready to reveal RESULTS. May need to sit on the toilet for a bit.

You don't think so, but you're also the one who tried to save him, so...

If I had tried to save him I would have moved. I'd have murdered his ass and coasted if I was dirty.

HEY EVERYONE, I GOT GOOG NEWS!

Ph and I are masons. I'm that gay robot C3PO and he's R2D2. We both know eachother are civs. He's dealing with a personal issue right now so that's why he's not around much.

We had the power to send messages through R2D2 to Luke. We sent this to him last night:

Luke, it's your homosexual, British friend C3PO (tic). I am a mason with R2D2 (Ph) and through him we can send you messages. We both know the other is civ. If you would like us to vote with you, please reference the Sriracha Chicken Sandwich from Wendy's so we know who you are. That way we can always keep you safe with vote stacking and likewise for us. I realize you probably won't believe this. HOLLA AT ME BOI!

I was roleblocked, however, since the message goes through Ph, Luke was still able to get it.

: missu : Knight

Ph and I are masons. I'm that gay robot C3PO and he's R2D2. We both know eachother are civs. He's dealing with a personal issue right now so that's why he's not around much.

GOD DAMN

I got another one right.

I'm on point today fellas.

Civ list is getting big. When the turds AA out this game gonna be quick.

We had the power to send messages through R2D2 to Luke. We sent this to him last night:

Luke, it's your homosexual, British friend C3PO (tic). I am a mason with R2D2 (Ph) and through him we can send you messages. We both know the other is civ. If you would like us to vote with you, please reference the Sriracha Chicken Sandwich from Wendy's so we know who you are. That way we can always keep you safe with vote stacking and likewise for us. I realize you probably won't believe this. HOLLA AT ME BOI!

I was roleblocked, however, since the message goes through Ph, Luke was still able to get it.

: missu : Knight

I know what I'm having for lunch today now

Back