• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

I think I was easily convinced to vote for him for his entry post about JTP and he hasn't done anything since to sway me. And I think that if he's maf its bad news bears for tejas.

My alignment has no bearing on Tejas and I caution you against thinking otherwise.

though these memes are one hundred billion flame emojis and they should never stop

I think I was easily convinced to vote for him for his entry post about JTP and he hasn't done anything since to sway me. And I think that if he's maf its bad news bears for tejas.

Bad news beerz

tejas 3- nonny rsf romanov
bym 2- knight gouda
manning 2- da tic
ph 2- damo redwing
jtp 2- bym toogs
redwing 1- tejas
da 1- cdeac
gouda 1- ph
romanov 1- doofus
rsf 1- timdunk

This vote count is a travesty. I don't even know what to say.

Am I doing that right Knight?

This vote count is a travesty. I don't even know what to say.

Am I doing that right Knight?

Pepper your comments with references to asshole eating and knob slobbing and you're there.

though these memes are one hundred billion flame emojis and they should never stop

161.jpg

God damnit

I'm Leia. I have to find Luke or Han. I have the death star plans and the Empire can use the Death Star under certain other conditions until I find them (I don't know other conditions)

tejas 4- nonny rsf romanov jtp
bym 2- knight gouda
manning 2- da tic
ph 2- damo redwing
jtp 2- bym toogs
redwing 1- tejas
da 1- cdeac
gouda 1- ph
romanov 1- doofus
rsf 1- timdunk

God damnit

I'm Leia. I have to find Luke or Han. I have the death star plans and the Empire can use the Death Star under certain other conditions until I find them (I don't know other conditions)

too late. fake claim. byeeeeeeeeee

tejas 3 nonny romanov jtp
bym 2 knight gouda
manning 2 da tic
ph 2 damo redwing
jtp 2 bym toogs
redwing 1 tejas
da 1 cdeac
gouda 1 ph
romanov 1 doofus
rsf 1 timdunk
toogs 1 rsf