• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

ph (2) - damo, redwing
jtp (2) - bym, toog
bym (2) - knight, gouda
gouda (1) - ph
tejas (2) - nonny, rsf
Manning (2) - Da, tic
Doofus (1) - jtp
Da (1) - cdeac
Romanov (1) - doofus
Redwing (2) - Tejas, Romanov
Rsf (1) - timdunk

Last edited:
You are too certain about things. And dragged some poo poo in with you

You all legit confuse me sometimes. I jump on a questionable post and that is knowing too much. But toogs can call my request to do another beer exchange with bym garbage and leave and somehow that is good play?

tejas 3- nonny rsf romanov
bym 2- knight gouda
manning 2- da tic
ph 2- damo redwing
jtp 2- bym toogs
redwing 1- tejas
da 1- cdeac
gouda 1- ph
romanov 1- doofus
rsf 1- timdunk

You all legit confuse me sometimes. I jump on a questionable post and that is knowing too much. But toogs can call my request to do another beer exchange with bym garbage and leave and somehow that is good play?

It's not a good play, but it's a Toogs play.

Welcome to mafia with Suque players.

laugh it up fuzz ball.

82.jpg

But its not normal for civ tejas to be certain about things. Play the player

Also you are doing that thing mafia does where they get defensive because they don't think they've done anything to deserve votes

Toogs is trash tier, but that read was the right one. Though, it probably didn't need to be said.

But its not normal for civ tejas to be certain about things. Play the player

Also you are doing that thing mafia does where they get defensive because they don't think they've done anything to deserve votes

Come on Gouda. Was RWs post not explainy? Why is my voting for it definitive and Timmy saying it was a good read not explainy?

Also I was up in tie at 2 votes when I switched. I not only took my vote off of someone tied with me but if I was mad I could have sat and waited to jump on one of the other folks with two late and self pres

Back