• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

Also, 2/3 people on you (tejas) right now are deacs, so, not sure this is suquemafia.

Fucks sake, that movie had terrible writing. I cringe just fucking reading that.

I hope Disney has the stones to put the prequels in the Sarlacc pits and redo them. It's such a wasted opportunity.

tejas 3- nonny rsf romanov
bym 2- knight gouda
manning 2- da tic
ph 2- damo redwing
jtp 2- bym toogs
redwing 1- tejas
da 1- cdeac
gouda 1- ph
romanov 1- doofus
rsf 1- timdunk

I solved it. You're welcome

1. bym - woof
2. timdunk - ?
3. jtp - low 4!
4. doofus - civ
5. tejas - woof
6. ph - ?
7. gouda - greatest
8. ryala - don't care
9. rsf - civ
10. nonny - civ lean maybe
11. da - yolo civ
12. chic - ?
13. cdeac - ?
14. knight - ?
15. romanov - civ
16. redwing - ?
17. toog - ?
18. tic - ?
19. diego - ?
20. smidge - potato
21. damo - ?
22. manning - ?

Come on Gouda. Was RWs post not explainy? Why is my voting for it definitive and Timmy saying it was a good read not explainy?

Also I was up in tie at 2 votes when I switched. I not only took my vote off of someone tied with me but if I was mad I could have sat and waited to jump on one of the other folks with two late and self pres

It was. More so when I went back. But a splainy post from redwing is different than a splainy post from some other people. I don't think he's a civ. Its just not enough for me to vote for him. Also I don't think I'm voting for you.

So there is that

It was. More so when I went back. But a splainy post from redwing is different than a splainy post from some other people. I don't think he's a civ. Its just not enough for me to vote for him. Also I don't think I'm voting for you.

So there is that

Re: the splainy bit - redwing knows enough to be careful with his entry if maf.

whats your take on bym?

I think I was easily convinced to vote for him for his entry post about JTP and he hasn't done anything since to sway me. And I think that if he's maf its bad news bears for tejas.

I like that Gouda is posting star wars memes, when one of my first mafia memories of him is him yelling at Kory and someone else for posting Fallout memes in-game

I didn't leave

That beer post is either fake separation or clearing with outside nonsense. I didn't say which one, just that it was trash.

I know why.

171.jpg

I'd much rather kill tejas instead of bym if I had to choose

Back