• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

I have a super exciting meeting coming up in 15 where I'm going to be going through our entire roster of job titles (of which there are many since this company just makes up new titles whenever it hires people) from the last 5 years - so I'm missing this deadline

Got one of those too.

But Greensboro is also home to the best burger place in America (per Trip Advisor), Hops.

Ya? Well I have a Chilis and Applebees within walking distance.

Greetings fellow mafia goers.

RomCom playing a little bit this early is a bit oddball to me. Also two votes on me (second coming from Tejas) before I even posted is sketch as well.

****Rommy****

Ya? Well I have a Chilis and Applebees within walking distance.

Gross.

We're getting a Kickback Jack's next to the office. I've heard decent things, but I don't have high hopes.

RomCom playing a little bit this early is a bit oddball to me. Also two votes on me (second coming from Tejas) before I even posted is sketch as well.

****Rommy****

I disagree with everything in this post. But seems civ

****Rommy****

dippy i always am up early. its y im so successful

It's like a shitty applebees, which is to say, a shitty shitty restaurant.

This is post #17. It's too compliant. Correct conclusion though. Just need a little less dick riding from Gouda (because his mom has me covered there).

This is overly explainy.

This is probably the most civ post in the thread so far.

legit reads. knight is either on his mafia-game in the first game of the season (unlikely) or he is civ/indy

Back