• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

I just lost my famtasy semifinal because of crowders meaningless fumble. Hold me

Easily the worst of the 3 flavors in a standard popcorn tin IMHO

Yeah one of our vendors gave our department a tin of popcorn and I've been crushing the butter and cheddar but largely skipping the caramel

I elect to kill ***jhawk*** just for the lulz

Who's that? I don't think I've ever played with the following, so I might need nicknames.

13. cdeac

19. diego

22. manning

Who's that? I don't think I've ever played with the following, so I might need nicknames.

13. cdeac

19. diego

22. manning

Diegos nickname used to be DIE GO (but I'll trust you have a more creative solution)

13. cdeac

19. diego

22. manning

Manning.

It's hilarious when he ragequits. Also, he'll be too busy making DELIVERIES to play anyway.

ph (2) - damo, redwing
jtp (1) - bym
bym (2) - knight, gouda
gouda (1) - ph
tejas (2) - nonny, Romanov
toog (1) - rsf
Manning (2) - Da, tic
Doofus (2) - jtp, tejas
Da (1) - cdeac

13. cdeac

19. diego

22. manning

I just put my name into a Star Wars generator and got Muerin Novaghost - a clever trader from Keldabe

Guys im going to play this game straight up. I wont lie about my role or heroball. We are in a post-poetry post-Jar Jar galaxy

I'm outie 5000 - pretty pumped about getting a plane with the TVs in it, makes this flight easier

Back