• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Props to Wolford

Think he has a chance to be a backwards hat, clipboard holder at the next level? And I say that with all sincerity; still puzzled why Skinner took a pass on being the Giants #3. if nothing else, "former NFL QB" looks good when you're out selling yourself in the biz world.

Think he has a chance to be a backwards hat, clipboard holder at the next level? And I say that with all sincerity; still puzzled why Skinner took a pass on being the Giants #3. if nothing else, "former NFL QB" looks good when you're out selling yourself in the biz world.

No. Maybe Canada, however. Mobility is more important up there.

I hope Wolford was able to chat with Flutie on Saturday and get some advice.

I thought Skinner went through a week of practice with the Giants, determined he was not athletic enough to avoid eluding hits from super fast 285 pound defenders, and decided to make a life decision and bail on the NFL.

Yep, looks like things have gone pretty well for him. Hope his success will continue.

He played quaterback at Wake apparently. They spelled it that way TWICE.

Last edited:
No matter what happens with the rest of this game, congrats John, you played your heart out

i hate to say it but big props to numbers for defending john from those wanting to switch qbs

He may be earning All-ACC honors.

Time to start talking about John Wolford for All American

Just caught this on ESPN homepage from David Hale:

Wake's John Wolford has 350 yards & 3 TDs for the 3rd straight game. Only other ACC QBs to do that in last 10 years:
Lamar Jackson
Deshaun Watson
Russell Wilson
Mitch Trubisky
Jameis Winston

Just caught this on ESPN homepage from David Hale:

Wake's John Wolford has 350 yards & 3 TDs for the 3rd straight game. Only other ACC QBs to do that in last 10 years:
Lamar Jackson
Deshaun Watson
Russell Wilson
Mitch Trubisky
Jameis Winston

Wow, impressive company.

Back