• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama to Commute Chelsea Manning's Sentence

most decent action he has taken since Hillary got her ass handed to her

Assange always said he'd turn himself in and allow himself to be extradited to the US if this ever happened. Let's see.

Are you thinking of Snowden? No charges have been brought against Assange in the US, though they're expected if he ends up in Sweden.

It will be interesting to watch Trump come out against this and BSF/moonz be forced to do a 180. Sailor, knowell, bkf, simos, and thereff will take a different tack.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to watch Trump come out against this and BSF/moonz be forced to do a 180. Sailor, knowell, bkf, simos, and thereff will take a different tact.

Do you mean tack?

It will be interesting to watch Trump come out against this and BSF/moonz be forced to do a 180. Sailor, knowell, bkf, simos, and thereff will take a different tact.

Trump may well come out against it, but that won't bother me. I disagree with him on quite a bit. No one agrees on everything. It always had more to do with a dislike of Clinton than any great fondness for Trump. Still, I'm willing to give him a chance.

Trump may well come out against it, but that won't bother me. I disagree with him on quite a bit. No one agrees on everything. It always had more to do with a dislike of Clinton than any great fondness for Trump. Still, I'm willing to give him a chance.

Sure.

Should've let his dumb ass rot in prison, but at least the Army won't have to pay for his tranny surgery.

I'm sure there's a lot more going on behind the scenes but this is a bullshit move by Obama. Sets a terrible precedent.

This is why half the world wants to be us and the other half wants to kill us.

Vegas opened the odds of President Trump giving Assange an immediate pardon if he reaches American soil at 1-100. You'd have to be $100 to win $1.

Back