• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who has a Wife or Daughter going to the Woman's March on Washington?

Not sure we use the PC term "white nationalist" anymore. I think now it's "alt-right patriot"

Wife no but daughter, yes but she was born in a flower patch. And both my sisters as well.

I just realized I don't know anything about Harrisburg.

All you need to know is that townie spent some time in the area so it counts as a place.

All you need to know is that townie spent some time in the area so it counts as a place.

Is it in that Pennsylvania flyover country I've heard so much about?

So yesterday I was arguing with Jill Stein voters about not doing their part in defeating Trump, today I'm arguing with people about the DNC and Hillary being responsible for losing to Trump. Maybe I just like arguing with people?

My plans to attend the Atlanta march with my daughters are being altered and probably cancelled, due to the tornado warnings all over eastern AL and western GA. Sucks.

No local marches in Alabama?

Back