• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who has a Wife or Daughter going to the Woman's March on Washington?

YeahOK.gif

If all the conservatives who say they didn’t vote for Trump truly didn’t, he wouldn’t have won.

And if I didn’t have a dick I’d be a chick. Jk I forgot I can be that anyways if I feel like it.

I stated multiple times before/during/after the election that I voted for neither. Would do it again tomorrow if I had the chance. Actually I’d give a strong lean to Trump after seeing what’s happened with the economy over the last year, but would probably third party it or no vote again in the end :kissemoji:

And if I didn’t have a dick I’d be a chick. Jk I forgot I can be that anyways if I feel like it.

I stated multiple times before/during/after the election that I voted for neither. Would do it again tomorrow if I had the chance. Actually I’d give a strong lean to Trump after seeing what’s happened with the economy over the last year, but would probably third party it or no vote again in the end :kissemoji:

Modern GOP in a nutshell: “Am I gonna get money? Yea I’ll vote for the guy.”

Modern GOP in a nutshell:

"Did I get money under Obama? Yeah fuck that guy. Am I gonna get money under Trump? Yea I’ll vote for the guy.”

Addendum.

Modern GOP in a nutshell: “Am I gonna get money? Yea I’ll vote for the guy.”

Well yeah, that's humanity in a nutshell. Does do X mean ill better off? If yes then that is the choice. See dems shamelessly pandering to the poor.

i'd actually prefer someone making better decisions than just "how much cash can I get back"

or do you cheapskates just shop at Dollar General for all your needs

Back