• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who has a Wife or Daughter going to the Woman's March on Washington?

Nah they have it every year. Not newsworthy. Marchers used to litter the park near my house on Capitol Hill with posters of aborted fetuses. Throw away your trash.

Nah they have it every year. Not newsworthy. Marchers used to litter the park near my house on Capitol Hill with posters of aborted fetuses. Throw away your trash.

You seen the pics of the trash from your beloved Woman's March?

Maybe they will be influenced to at least vote next time. Voting seems much more effective than protesting the loss afterwards. Maybe this protest will amount to something but I will be quite surprised if it does.

Last edited:
Maybe they will be influenced to at least vote next time. Voting seems much more effective than protesting the loss afterwards. Maybe this protest will amount to something but I will be quite surprised if it does.

Running for office is even more effective than voting.

Last edited:
This isn't about economics or wealth risc. Its about human decentcy of which the Pubs have none of.

They are gonna take a huge bath later this year and it will be worse than what they tea party did back in 2010. We're talking potentially 40+ house seats here.

This isn't about economics or wealth risc. Its about human decentcy of which the Pubs have none of.

They are gonna take a huge bath later this year and it will be worse than what they tea party did back in 2010. We're talking potentially 40+ house seats here.

Plus a few Senate seats, a few governor mansions and a lot of state leg seats. Maybe even enough to control re-districting in 2020.

you need an editor, among other things

Back