Page 19 of 576 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242969119519 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit Trump Says

I disagree with you
    it's easy, just cut funding to israel until they cooperate.

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    idk, talk to the people who voted for her in primaries

i sure as fuck didn't
    I wouldn't have, but I didn't vote in the primaries since the DC one was so late (maybe last?) that she had already won long before it even occurred

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    LOL this fucking guy. From the same article:

It’s never different. I think it’s never different. It’s always the same. You have to know your subject. And that would be the misconception of misconceptions for that. I mean, it’s not that I–look, I always had health care for my company. But it’s not that I–it was just something that wasn’t high on my list. I had people that negotiated for my company.
    But in a short period of time I understood everything there was to know about health care.

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...human-biology/

Buried in a recent New Yorker article about his potential impeachment and removal from office, a little nugget of brain-numbing idiocy could be found. “Other than golf,” it reads, “he considers exercise misguided, arguing that a person, like a battery, is born with a finite amount of energy.”

What would a fair NAFTA look like?
    I was all set to terminate, you know? And this wasn’t like…this wasn’t a game I was playing. I’m not playing…you know, I wasn’t playing chess or poker or anything else. This was, I was, I’d never even thought about…it’s always the best when you really feel this way. But I was…I had no thought of anything else, and these two guys will tell you, I had no thought of anything else but termination. But because of my relationship with both of them, I said, I would like to give that a try too, that’s fine. I mean, out of respect for them. It would’ve been very disrespectful to Mexico and Canada had I said, “I will not.”
    And to get Democratic support, they prefer…
    Depending. It depends on which plan, you know, which concept we’ve got to…but it could be. But I think the Democrats are going to like it. We may align it with infrastructure, which they like. They like it as much as the Republicans like it. We need infrastructure in our country. This country has wasted $6trn in the Middle East. Wasted. Like taking it and throwing it right out that window. Right in to the Rose Garden. See that beautiful Rose Garden? Look at those very nicely dressed people. It’s religious liberty out there. [NB. Immediately after this interview, President Trump was due to sign an executive order promoting religious liberty.]
    Transcript: Interview with Donald Trump

"It's religious liberty out there."

How can anyone read these transcripts and think this man is sane?

Doughy doddering dipshit deceives deplorables daily

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by WFFaithful View Post
    How can anyone read these transcripts and think this man is sane?
    Because they're not sane either. It's pretty amazing how people can distort words for political reasons.

In honor of BKF and JHMD I'm going to post this old gem without comment:
    http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/20/po...ney/index.html

"...The Republican presidential nominee has frequently lauded the benefits of "OPM," telling his supporters at rallies that he would put the tactic to use for the country's benefit..."

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
    Draxx them sklounst

Never Murdered My FIL
    o/u number of posts before 89 posts about Obama saying the wrong number of states is set at 8.5.

“I want you to know that patriotic Americans of all backgrounds truly support and love our police,” Trump said. “And a very sad thing is that many of today’s politicians don’t want to say that, don’t want to talk about that, because it’s not politically correct or they think it might hurt them with the voters. I will say it, and I will talk about it proudly.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...-speech-238401

Pretty sure supporting the police is page 1 of every politician's playbook. It's a guaranteed applause line in a speech and the most neutral of topics to talk about being for as a politician. I don't really get how Trump could possibly think he's the only one who supports police, let alone why he would think that.

This will go swimmingly I'm sure.

Lol

Robert O'Kelley
    "You gotta take out their families!"

Travel ban architect drafting Trump speech on Islam

Restricted Access

Islam is one of my favorite words. It just trips off my tongue. ISSSSLAHM...how cool is that?

I know a guy name Mohammed and he's my friend. He's thinks I'm really smart.

There's lot of sand in ISSSLAHMIC countries. I could build the best golf courses here.

But there are a lot of Radical ISSSLAHMIC Terrorists. They are really, really bad guys and I don't like bad guys. Are any of you bad guys?

I hope it's OK that I told all of your secrets to Israel. They were mad at me. I don't like people being mad at me.

So, I'll close with YIPPEEE ISSSLAAAHM.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Sigh

FAKE NEWS

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee moon View Post
    Sigh

FAKE NEWS